Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rain N Books

One thing that I have to say is how fun rain can be sometimes. As in not so much.
When you ride your bike to get to a bus you so need to catch it becomes a large problem especially since you are in a rush. Here I am biking down one of the biggest roads in my area and by the time I get to where the bus stops, narrowly making it, I find myself soaked, drenched everywhere with water. Head to Toe. Now imagine going like this for about 3 periods of school, eh? Annoying and coold. And one thing I learned from it all is that if your shoes are wet through the socks, you may want to change them if possible, otherwise they'll sting like no other. Ouch.

Well that's my story of the day.

Sounds like a pity party but oh well. Rain is rain, usually not inconveniencing until one is commuting one place.

I also wanted to add in that I am making another story, though both stories were sadly affected by today's rain (notebook got drenchedish). I hope that I can at least release some content and ask what you guys think of it!

"I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said 'Happy Birthday' on it. I didn't want to waste it so I just wrote 'Jesus' on it."

~Demetri Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment