Thursday, November 21, 2013

Morning Sharing

Well its morning on another day of life. As I'm starting up some of my morning technology processes I think, what am I going to write on here? Well I think I figured out that I may share things I find and share details about myself. Being the must be up to date news reader I am, I found an interesting article on CNN.com and found ot only the content interesting but the layout, which is much unlike the generic CNN.com article. http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/11/travel/atl24/?hpt=hp_c2#light-em-up-up-up It goes on about some of the things you don't see at airports that happen, while Im still reading this as it is sort of lengthy I give you that. I am hoping this morning starts off well as I look through my stuff getting ready to go. I hope everyone has a great day. It seems that what some of these people at the airport do. Doing alot of nice start to the morning things while others not so much. I hope this isn't all Im going to be writing.
Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. ~Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment